Pyjama Day at school today as part of our ‘Spirit Week’ activities. Felt strange getting dressed as normal, then changing into my pyjamas at school. Many students joined in the spirit and the amount of comments and talk has been great. Some quotes so far today:
- ‘This should be our school uniform’
- ‘It’s kinda like working from home, but at school’
- ‘Very sexy’ (from a PTA parent! I’m worried about her eyesight)
- ‘This is sooooo comfortable’
- ‘You are very brave wearing that!’
I hope there is no emergency today or a fire drill or even an important student issue.